Fwd: Re: [hlwm] split feature-request

This was sent to me personally, so I'm forwarding it to the ML because
it sounds like it was meant for everyone.

----- Forwarded message from Kinley Dorji <kinleyd _at_ gmail _dot_ com> -----

The option of having focus switch automatically to the new frame is
welcome - it should be settable, but in my use case I would vote for
keeping the present frame as the default.

I would also vote for having up/down instead of top/bottom.

Additional (possibly sidetracking) thought: Thorsten, would it be
possible to enable the use of a command like:

which follows the way that you presently provide for rules, and would
be useful for ad hoc placement of apps in tags setup with load layout.
Of course, if there already is a way to do that, I would be most happy
to know.

Thank you for a great tool which I love and use every day.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
() ascii ribbon campaign - stop html mail    www.asciiribbon.org
/\ www.the-compiler.org  | I love long mails http://email.is-not-s.ms/