mailinglist policy (was: Re: your wm)

* Thorsten Wißmann <edu _at_ thorsten _minus_ wissmann _dot_ de> [2014-02-27 13:36:22 +0100]:
> On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 09:01:00AM +0100, Florian Bruhin wrote:
> > first of all, please subscribe[1] to the mailinglist before posting so
> > I don't have to approve your mails by hand.
>
> Did we ever had this policy? I thought I configured the sourceforge
> mailing list in such a way that it accepts all text-mails with patches
> attached.

I guess that's just the mailman default. I gave you the mailman
password some time ago, so feel free to customize it to your needs ;)

Flo

--
() ascii ribbon campaign - stop html mail    www.asciiribbon.org
/\ www.the-compiler.org  | I love long mails http://email.is-not-s.ms/