Re: load layout issue

Resending with cc to Thorsten, just in case I have the wrong ML
address. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Additional info: hlwm is picking up my
.autoconfig/herbstluftwm/autostart file as everything else is showing.
It's just not rendering the layout precisely unless I do a hc reload
an addtional time.