Re: Lost patches

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 06:40:37AM +0200, Florian Bruhin wrote:
> So from what it sounded like in the IRC, the attachments got stripped
> off somehow o_O'
>
> Thorsten, I remember you experimented with rejecting multipart mails,
> maybe that's why it got stripped off? Or sourceforge has an option for
> stripping HTML which is badly implemented? This is the structure of
> the mails I sent:
>
> 1 <no description>                        [multipa/mixed, 7bit, 1.9K]
> 2 ├─><no description>            [text/plain, quoted, us-ascii, 0.7K]
> 3 └─>0001-Add-git-version-info- [text/x-diff, quoted, us-ascii, 0.9K]
> 4 <no description>                   [applica/pgp-signat, 7bit, 0.8K]

text/x-diff was not mentioned in the pass_mime_types option of mailmain,
so it had been removed. It should work again, pass_mime_types is set to:

    multipart/mixed
    multipart/alternative
    multipart/signed
    text/plain
    text/x-diff
    application/pgp-signature

Are there any important mime types missing?

Regards,
Thorsten

Build for Windows Store.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/windows-dev2dev