Re: Command: Negation

Hi Tylo,

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 02:08:54PM -0800, Tyler Thomas Hart wrote:
> I'm tylo (wretch). I've posted some patches to arch bbs adding some
> commands I find useful, and was directed here. I'm new to contributing to
> projects and my c is rusty, so I welcome all pointers/critiques/syntactical
> corrections. This is 1 of 3 (I was told to submit each feature seperately):

Please send commits as plain patches instead of tarballs to the mailing
list. So commit your changes in git and then send the patch generated by

    git format-patch HEAD~1

to the mailinglist as an attachment. Alternatively you can use git
send-email which requires a MTA configuration on your system.

The basic idea of the negation command is good, I'll look at your
patches tomorrow (or even later).

Regards,
Thorsten