Re: herbstluftwn for Fedora

* Christopher Meng <cickumqt _at_ gmail _dot_ com> [2013-08-21 15:34:48 +0800]:
> 1. Fedora doesn't use this dir, instead of
>
> /usr/share/zsh/site-functions
>
> And make install to a wrong dir, we packager need to move the file.

Maybe it's easier to just pass this dir to make install:

$ make DESTDIR=pkg ZSHCOMPLETIONDIR='$(DATADIR)/zsh/site-functions' install

> 2. I can ship a -zsh sub package, however Fedora only has one software that
> does this. But I think this is the best solution in Fedora now.

Your choice I guess, you're the packager ;)

Florian

--
www.the-compiler.org | Top-posting sucks! http://s.cmpl.cc/top
Kaufman's Law: A policy is a restrictive document to prevent a recurrence of a